We are inviting you to join our team in the Project Management department.
We want to meet ambitious, dynamic and passionate people, who know that seriousness is the key to affirmation.
- Identifies and documents the clients’requirements;
- Sets the project’s budget;
- Inserts the projects in the management system and supervises their evolution;
- Ensures the compliance with deadlines, for the tasks within the project;
- Requests and receives periodical information from the project responsibles, regarding the assigned tasks;
- Periodically reports the status of an ongoing project;
- Respects the project management methodology, implemented within the company.
- Strong Microsoft Suite knowledge;
- IT apps knowledge (advantage);
- Focusing, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Event forecasting capability;
- Negotiation and client relation skills;
- Bachelor degree – preferably with a technical major;
- Proficiency in English
- Career development in a dynamic and up to date field;
- Working in an environment that encourages personal and professional development;
- Financial support for trainings, courses and certifications.