On behalf of our client, a banking company, we are looking for the right candidate, suited for the BI Architect position. The right candidate should be active, responsible, organized and with deep software knowledge. Experience in banking projects represents a strong advantage.
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Advanced knowledge of the maintenance and process implementation, regarding the Data Warehouse solutions;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL / PLSQL and advanced comprehension of relational databases and information architecture.
- Advanced knowledge in modelling and experience regarding the modelling support apps;
- Knowledge regarding the integration of source systems;
- Advanced knowledge of data integration, interrogation methodologies BI friendly and of reporting apps;
- Knowledge regarding the concepts and methodologies of information management;
- Experience in modelling (using models of standard data for each industry and for their customization);
- Experience and exposure to complex BI environments;
- Experience and organizing and executing the app selection processes;
- Advanced knowledge regarding the data integration apps, process sequencing and reporting;
- Experience with system development methodologies inside a complex corporate environment;
- Experience in complex environments, regarding the data volume – advantage.
- Ability of comprehending and interpreting the written requirements and the technical specifications;
- Code development skills;
- Communications and presentation skills;
- Ability of working along people with different skills, experience, departments or management levels;
- Self driven and proactive person;
- Results oriented.
- Bachelor degree with a technical/economic major;
- Proficiency in English.
- Ensures the consistence of the BI reporting solutions and their functioning in some defined performance parameters, technical scalability and maintenance;
- Responsible with defining the solutions’ architecture, according to the technical documentation and the technical deliverables, necessarily for being applied in the production;
- Responsible with managing the architecture documentation;
- Recommends technical solutions of reporting and BI evolution;
- Provides help with defining the evolution plan for the BI solutions;
- Ensures an input in the estimation process, regarding the development activities, the identified solutions, specifications and the identified impact of the modifications over the existing functionalities;
- Ensures the application of standards and organizational architecture policies.
- Career development in a dynamic and up to date field;
- Working in an environment that encourages personal and professional development;
- Financial support for trainings, courses and certifications.