Because your confidentiality is extremely important to us, you have the possibility of requiring additional information about how we use your personal information by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or SMS to 0730 557 608 within our Human Resources department.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, consisting of numbers and letters, which are saved in the user’s browser when a site is accessed. Upon further access to the site, the browser sends the information to the server from the saved cookies, which allows the identification of a visitor, as well as the improvement of the user experience of the site.
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|APISID, CONSENT, GPS, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||Functionality||Third party||Persistent|
What personal data we collect
In its quality of operator, Play Solutions can collect personal data for our society.
The personal data we process are mainly the data you submit through the application form, data contained in the Curriculum Vitae and, if appropriate, through its addenda, related to the professional experience, demographics, location or other personal data which we collect directly from you (site application, telephonic correspondence, written correspondence, sent to any address with the termination play-solutions.ro) or from other sources (ejobs, Best Jobs, Linkedin, Facebook etc) when you become a potential candidate.
We process personal data only for legitimate purposes, such as providing you with information regarding job opportunities, available within the company.
The processing and administration of your personal data is based on direct application on our site https://play-solutions.ro/cariere-play-solutions/, by email, on any of the email addresses ending play-solutions.ro, based on your consent if you have made a choice in this respect or through other third parties (sites containing candidates databases: ejobs, best jobs, linked in, Facebook).
Any of the information we collect from you may be used only in the context of and in order to participate in our selection and recruitment processes.
The email address and / or telephone number you provide us can only be used for recruitment to send you information and updates on employment opportunities.
Also, Play Solutions can process personal data for direct marketing purposes (Newsletters, information regarding the company services, events, etc.), for improving and developing the products and the services that we provide to you and to present our company to the customers and potential customers, based on your consent.
The personal data that can be processed for this purpose are: forename, surname, email, position, company, phone number, areas of interest and other data sent by the client, the potential client or by the persons interested in the company services and products, through our contact form.
We do not sell, commercialize or transfer in any other way your personal identification information. This does not include third parties who trust us in the exploitation of our site, in the conduct of our business or in your service, as long as those parties agree to keep this confidential information.
Your data will not be used for other purposes, nor will it be the subject of automated decisions based solely on automatic processing.
Rights users have on their personal data
We inform you that you have the following rights:
- Right of being informed: Informing the data subject about the categories of data collected, purpose, recipients, transfer;
- Right of data access: The data subject may request access to his or her data to verify that the processing is justified;
- Right to rectify data: The data subject may request the rectification of the data if it is incorrectly processed;
- Right of being forgotten: When processing is no longer warranted or associated with other processing based on another justifiable reason, or when the data subject has withdrawn his / her consent;
- Restriction of processing: The person concerned may request the restriction of the data used or data transfer
- Data portability: The data subject has the right to request data portability between Operators;
- Right to oppose profiling: The person concerned has the right not to be the subject of a profiling decision when it is based on automatic processing;
- Right to oppose: Right of the person concerned to object or oppose certain types of processing.
You can check what personal information is stored on our site. You can also request editing or deleting them: