- Knowledge of operating systems, hardware and system engineering;
- Knowledge of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows/Linux;
- Knowledge in MYSQL/POSTSQL;
- Hardware knowledge;
- Knowledge about services, network debugging and protocols;
- Working experience with: RAID hosting solutions, backup solutions, active directory, installing active equipments with management, wireless equipments, VPNs;
- Good organizational skills;
- Communication and relational skills;
- The ability of working under pressure.
- Bachelor degree with a technical major;
- Proficiency in English;
- Installing, configuring and ensuring the maintenance of the hardware and software components, for the computer networks and system networks;
- Managing and ensuring the security of the server, the website and other software inside the company;
- Confirming the proper functioning of the IT systems;
- Comprehending and following the IT policies and procedures;
- Documents on operational processes.
- Pleasant working environment, which encourages a continuous professional development;
- Interesting and various projects;
- Constant training sessions.