On behalf of our client, a banking company, we are looking for the right candidate, suited for the Oracle ETL Senior Developer. The right candidate should be active, responsible, organized and with deep software knowledge. Experience in banking projects represents a strong advantage.
Technical requirements / Experience
- Specialized knowledge in the software field – knowledge in more types of industries, technologies, projects or applications represents an advantage;
- Experience in the database development field (ETL – Data Warehouse developer);
- Understands the concept and technology of Extract Transform Load (ETL);
- Knowledge of the DW tools, processes and methods;
- Oracle database knowledge (PL/SQL);
- Knowledge in architecture and database design;
- Strong knowledge in database optimisation and performance tuning;
- DW solution exposure;
- Previous experience with Oracle Warhouse Builder or Oracle Data Integrator;
- Exposure to the banking environment; working with advanced software packages and developing apps for the banking field represents an advantage.
- Comprehension and interpretation skills, for the written requirements and technical specs;
- Code development skills;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Ability of working with skilled, experienced people, from different departments and other management level;
- Self driven and proactive person;
- Ability of conducting and coordinating more activities in the same time;
- Results oriented person.
- Bachelor degree – with an Information Technology major;
- Proficiency in English.
- Conducts some advanced ETL development activities, using PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder or Oracle Data Integrator;
- Projects and develops the ETL processes and scripts;
- Works along the project team members, in order to create, develop and test the ETL processes, patches and scripts;
- Develops, projects and tests the processes that are necessarily for extracting the data from the source systems;
- Tests the processes used for validation, in order to load the data in the DW;
- Follows the established standards, the best case practices and information supply, in order to improve these processes;
- Documents the developed processes.
- Career development in a dynamic and up to date field;
- Working in an environment that encourages personal and professional development;
- Financial support for trainings, courses and certifications.