Your privacy is very important to us. So, we strive to process your personal data in accordance with the principles set out in data protection legislation applicable in Romania, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
Personal data represents any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- What types of personal data we collect and process
- The purposes for which we collect and use your personal data
- Reasons for processing such purposes
- The time in processing these data
- Your rights as targeted persons and how can manage them
- To whom can we disclose the data
A. Types of personal data; purposes and grounds for processing
In the context of your interaction with play-solutions.ro, as an individual, you may be the subject to the data processing activities we perform. We’ll inform you that we’ll use your personal information in the following cases:
If you are a visitor of the Site:
We use the personal data we collect from you, when you visit the Site, to process and respond to all your questions sent through our site to provide you with relevant articles and as well as to send the newsletters you subscribed to while visiting our site. We base this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in provind the required information about our activity and products, especially in journalistic materials. The categories of processed data in this context are your name, the approximate location (by example the city where you access the site) and the emai address.
We also use your personal data to monitor traffic and improve site content. We rely on this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our website and its improvement. The data categories processed in this context are the time and data of accessing the Internet site and the IP address from which our website was accessed. We use cookie technology on our site, which allows us to ease your browsing experience for statistical purposes and to improve our site.
We also use Google Analytics to analyze the information collected from the users who visits the website and the One Signal service to send notifications to the browser. The site uses Google Adsense/Google Ad Exchange and Sulvo ad cookies.
This information allows us to understand better the users of the site and how it is used.
B. Providing personal data
When the data is requested directly from you, as a user, S.C. Play Solutions SRL will require to provide all the personal data that we need it for the above mentioned purposes, otherwise we will not be able to continue our activity.
C. Personal data disclosure
Although, as a rule, we will not discose your personal data to third parties, we may:
- If necessary, transfer your data by disclosing or providing remote access only through secure applications to third parties such as S.C. Play Solutions SRL, acting as data processors for and on behalf of S.C. Play Solutions SRL (for example, for hosting, IT, accounting services, payment processing services, legal and financial advisors, suppliers or service providers who provide shipment assistance), with which S.C. Play Solutions SRL has concluded the necessary contractual arrangements required by EU regulations and national regulations. We will transfer the data to third parties solely to the extent necessary to serve the applicable processing purposes for which your data is collected and processed.
- Disclose the data to comply with the law or in response to a request from a court or other legal authority, such as a warrant or a quote. SC Play Solutions Ltd could also share information in good faith if we consider it necessary to prevent or manage fraud or to protect S.C. Play Solutions SRL.
- If is necessary, disclose relevant personal data to the competent authorities in the context of providing the services you have requested from us.
D. The lifetime processing
We intent to keep your personal data for the durations of the contact with you and afterwards in accordance with our internal policies and our legal obligations.
If data is not collected in the context of an agreement, such data will be retained for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting expected data or any other longer period required by law, a record keeping regulations, or public authorities. Immediately after the end of the applicable archiving period, the data must:
a) deleted or destroyed safely
b) transferred to an archive (unless prohibited by law or by the record keeping regulation).
Personal data collected and used to subscribe to our newsletter will be removed immediately if you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
E. Your personal data rights
As users, GDPR offers you a range of rights, including:
- the right to access – allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us and, if so, the relevant details of these processing activities;
- the right of rectification – allows you to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of your inaccurate personal data that concern you, thus having the right to obtain the completion of incomplete data, including by providing an additional statement;
- the right to delete/ the right to be forgotten – allows you to obtain the deletion of your personal data in certain cases (for example, if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you have withdrawn your consent when the processing was based on your consent or the data were processed illegally etc.);
- restriction right – allows you to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases (for example, when you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify such accuracy);
- the right to oppose – allows you to oppose further processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits set by law;
- the right to data portability – allows you to receive personal data about you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable form, or to transmit this data to another controller data.
We’re glad to endure these rights.
You may exercise freely and at any time your rights as outlined above and learn more about these rights by submitting to us, as data operator, a written request at: Romania, Bucharest, Unirii View, Corneliu Coposu, no. 6-8, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0784 218 754.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing regarding the processing of your personal data. We encourage you to contact us immediately if you feel that your personal data has been provided without consent. We are always committed to treating your requests with the utmost care and to address the questions you have in the shortest possible time.
F. Personal data security
As part of the administration of our website, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by processing, in particular due to improper use or destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or accidental, third part access, deletion, and modification.
You will be notified of a breach of data security within a reasonable time after the discovery of the breach, unless a competent officer determines that the notification would impede a criminal investigation or damage national security. In this case, the notification will be delayed according to the instructions of the competent officer. We will promptly respond to your requests for such data breach.
G. Changes of the policy
If this happen, we will post these changes on our website so that you always have access to details about the information we collect, how and under what circumstances we use it and, if necessary, disclose it. Any type of change, whether material or otherwise, will take effect within 10 days of the publication of the new version on our website.
H. Other websites
I. Contact information
If you have any further questions about how we process your personal information or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under this policy, please send us a written request using the following contact details: email@example.com
We will ensure that the appropriate measures are taken to respond to your request without undue delay, and in any case, within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the application. The information will be provided electronically, if it’s possible, unless you expressly requested in writing.
The current settings depend on the browser that you use:
Settings cookiesin Internet Explorer
Settings cookiesin Firefox
Settings cookiesin Chrome
Settings cookiesin Safari
Settings cookiesin Edge
Settings cookiesin Opera