Play Solutions is an IT company (developing applications on demand, systems integration, on-line presence, cloud solutions, outsourcing, etc.).
Priority, we use Oracle technology, being a Gold partner in this way.
We cover multiple lines of business, through our solutions: banking, retail, media, etc.
On behalf of our client – banking IT company, we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Software Developer, a dynamic, responsible and organized person, having strong software knowledge, having banking projects experience is considered a big plus.
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Software expertise – preferably exposure and knowledge of many types of industries, technologies, projects and applications;
- Design experience and databases development as: Oracle, SQL, Access, SQL Server, DB2;
- Very good developing, preferably PL / SQL;
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, Web Services etc. technologies;
- Previous IT projects experience (eg CRM, CMS, ERP or e-Commerce projects) on any of the specific steps that type of projects;
- Banking products and services knowledge – is a huge advantage.
Skills and abilities
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes and new technologies;
- Collection, classification and interpretation of information;
- Working ability with business/IT/users and other departments and differents management levels;
- Proactive person, problem-solving initiative;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure;
- Results orientation.
- Higher degree: technical / economic profile;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining software applications based on the technical specifications;
Provides proper functionality and operational stability of the software and if standards and quality are comply with rules;
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying changes areas;
- It works closely with other team members in the project;
- Preparing software documentation;
- Take part to all phases of software systems (requirements analysis, architecture, development, testing and documentation, technical support).
- Developing a career in a dynamic and topical domain;
- A great personal and professional environment;
- Financial support for training courses and certifications.