On behalf of our client, a banking company, we are looking for the right candidate, suited for the Support Analyst position. The right candidate should be active, responsible, organized, with a high attention to details and with deep software knowledge. Experience in banking projects represents an advantage.
Technical requirements / Experience:
- Knowledge / working with databases;
- Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL;
- Experience in the Oracle technology – advantage;
- Knowledge of banking products and services – advantage;
- Good organizational and team work skills;
- Bachelor degree with a technical/economic major;
- Proficiency in English.
- Analyzes, classifies and provides support in order to solve the incidents, according to the received specifications;
- Fixes the incidents, according to the assigned area of competence;
- Escalating the incidents that cannot be solved inside the team;
- Elaborates and documents the operational parameterization demands;
- Documents and provides constant support for the applications;
- Documents the solutions that can be delivered;
- Monitors the unsolved incidents and checks their solving stage;
- Informs the users about the incidents solving stage and verifies if the proposed solution can fix the incident.
- Career development in a dynamic and up to date field;
- Working in an environment that encourages personal and professional development;
- Financial support for trainings, courses and certifications.