Play Solutions is an IT company (developing applications on demand, systems integration, on-line presence, cloud solutions, outsourcing, etc.).
Priority, we use Oracle technology, being a Gold partner in this way.
We cover multiple lines of business, through our solutions: banking, retail, media, etc.
On behalf of our client – banking IT company, we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Technical Analyst, having a positive attitude and oriented to satisfaction the client business needs, having strong software knowledge, having banking projects experience is considered a big plus.
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Analysis system experience (data modeling, workflow and business processes description) higher level – minimum 2 years experience;
- Previous IT projects experience (eg CRM, CMS, ERP or e-Commerce projects) on any of the specific steps that type of projects; experience of functional analysis levels, business analysis or quality analysis, is preferred;
- Practical experience with databases such as Oracle, SQL, Access, SQL Server, DB2 – understanding and knowledge of database model and database interrogation;
- Previous experience in functional testing /technical;
- Knowledge of banking products and services – is a powerful advantage;
- Banking products and services knowledge – is a huge advantage.
Skills and abilities
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes and new technologies;
- Collection, classification and interpretation of information;
- Mental flexibility;
- Working ability with business/IT/users and other departments and differents management levels;
- Proactive person, problem-solving initiative;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Higher degree: technical / economic profile;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Collect the necessary business of the company, based on business documentation requirements and processes them and transpose them into technical specifications;
- Collection of informations by exploring current business area;
- Discuss with project team members;
- Study procedures and existing systems based on which propose functional and technical solutions;
- Designing or modernizing computer systems to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Developing a career in a dynamic and topical domain;
- A great personal and professional environment;
- Financial support for training courses and certifications.