Play Solutions is an IT company (developing applications on demand, systems integration, on-line presence, cloud solutions, outsourcing, etc.).
Priority, we use Oracle technology, being a Gold partner in this way.
We cover multiple lines of business, through our solutions: banking, retail, media, etc.
On behalf of our client – banking IT company, we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Test Analyst, having a positive attitude, responsible, organized and oriented to satisfaction the client business needs, having strong software knowledge, having banking projects experience is considered a big plus.
Technical Requirements / Experience
- Software expertise – exposure and knowledge of many types of industries, technologies, projects and applications, is preferred;
- Knowledge of specific programming languages;
- Practical experience with databases Oracle, SQL, Access, SQL Server, DB2 – database model understanding and knowledge of their interrogation;
- Knowledge on at least one of the languages SQL, PL / SQL, T-SQL;
- Previous IT projects experience (eg CRM, CMS, ERP or e-Commerce projects) on any of the specific steps that type of projects; experience of functional analysis levels, business analysis or quality analysis;
- Working experience on IT projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Banking products and services knowledge – is a huge advantage.
Skills and abilities
- Familiarity with key testing axioms;
- Enthusiastic and committed to a testing career;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes and new technologies;
- Working ability with business/IT/users and other departments and differents management levels;
- Good atention to detail with a focus on quality and continous improvement;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure;
- Results orientation.
- Higher degree: technical / economic profile;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Analyzing, reviewing user requirements, specifications for testability (plans / test scenarios) to identify the test conditions;
- Develop test plans, test models, and test scripts, including conditions and expected rezults;
- Prepare and create test data needed for test execution;
- Implements tests on all test levels, test execution and test sheet, evaluates the results and document the deviations from the test results;
- Performs functional, performance, integration and security tests, record and analyze incidents / errors occurred and provides necessary information to development project team.
- Developing a career in a dynamic and topical domain;
- A great personal and professional environment;
- Financial support for training courses and certifications.