On behalf of our client, a banking company, we are looking for the right Testing Analyst candidate, suited for the DWH Testing team. The right candidate should be active, responsible, organized and with deep software knowledge. Experience in banking projects represents an advantage.
- Software knowledge, preferably in BI / DWH;
- Experience in the BI / IT implementing stages;
- Knowledge regarding the testing methodologies, for BI solutions;
- Experience in the testing process – the ability of conceiving test plans, test cases, SQL test scripts, based on the technical specifications’ requirements;
- Working experience with testing tools;
- Good knowledge of databases – architecture, physical structures, data integration, reporting;
- Good knowledge of SQL / PLSQL;
- Knowledge of banking products and services – represents a strong advantage.
- Bachelor degree with a technical/economic major;
- Proficiency in English.
- Defining the test strategy – test methodology, structure, preparing and defining the data sets;
- Performing test activities, according to the test strategy and the technical analysis – conceiving test plans, test cases and SQL scripts, according to the technical and business requirements;
- Executes the test cases, identifies, documents and reports the flaws;
- Ensures support in the UAT integrated test stages.
- Career development in a dynamic and up to date field;
- Working in an environment that encourages personal and professional development;
- Financial support for trainings, courses and certifications.