We are looking for Java Developers with experience in building high-performance applications, familiar with microservice-based application architectures.
The roles and responsibilities of the Java developer include managing the development of Java applications, while providing expertise in the complete software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Qualification and Competencies:
• More than 3 years professional experience in the role;
• Knowledge and experience whit Java SE 8, 11, JSF, Spring Batch , Spring Cloud Data Flow, Hibernate, Websphere 8.5;
• Familiar with microservices-based applications architecture;
• Web experience with Angular9 is a plus;
• Good communication skills;
• Autonomy in solving tasks;
• Good command of English both spoken and written.
Main tasks of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, design and implement essential applications and scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Review current systems, suggesting updates if needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Full-remote work;
• Working with cutting-edge technologies;
• Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Special events for employees (teambuildings, parties, after-hours outings).