Power BI Developer
We are looking for a Power BI Developer for our client, a well-known leader in the development of automation and control solutions, for several business lines.
Your main tasks:
Main tasks of the role include transforming business requirements into state-of-art business intelligence solutions
- Understanding business requirements, designing and hands on development of the analytics applications using Power BI Desktop;
- Engage with requestors to understand their data consumption and reporting needs;
- Developing reports in PowerBI by combining data from different databases/systems as: Salesforce, SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, Oracle, Excel files, Sharepoint folders, PostgreSQL databases;
- Should be able to define model with calculated columns, measures, calculated tables using DAX, create and customize visualizations, hierarchies and drill-down in Power BI;
- Customize and design advanced visualizations;
- Deliver reports and dashboards that have consistent and accurate data, useful visualizations and provide the necessary availability and scalability to support specific business processes;
- Ensures the quality of the BI products and deliverables and prepare adequate technical and user documentation;
- Should have the knowledge of publishing, sharing and exploring data to manages permissions and configuration for the delivered Power BI solutions;
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues and assists with technical support for users.
- Relevant experience in BI – designing, developing and implementing reporting and analytics solutions;
- 2+ years working experience with Power BI development;
- Experience whit DAX and M language to manipulate the data and create specific KPI and integrate them in visuals;
- Experience with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Postgresql etc.) and SQL language;
- Data visualization expertise, ability to understand and interpret data;
- Data modelling, data visualization and presentation skills;
- Very good experience with Microsoft tools;
- It would be useful if you also know PowerApps.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment, with growing opportunities;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Special events for employees (team buildings, parties, after-hours outings).